Kyle B. Davis
Offices in the New Boston; born in Texarkana, Texas, August 19, 1975;
admitted to practice - State Bar of Texas, 2001.
Education: high school - New Boston High School, New Boston, Texas, 1993; undergraduate
- Texas A&M University, Texarkana, Texas, 1997; legal education -
University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Juris Doctorate, 2001.
- Texarkana and Northeast Texas Bar Associations
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas - Real Estate and Probate Section
- American Bar Association
- Member of Texas Association of Banker's Counsel (TABC) and Texas Land
Title Association (TLTA)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Accolades and Accomplishments:
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2012-2015
- All state courts in Texas
- United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Texas.
Real estate law, involving commercial, residential, farm and ranch issues.
Complex family law in the areas of divorce, termination, adoption, custody,
child support, property division, and protective orders. Contract disputes,
collections, and personal injury claims. Social Security claims and probate
matters, including will drafting, will contest litigation, trusts. Estate
planning and elder law issues involving guardianships, powers of attorney,
medical powers, living wills, and medicaid planning. Complex litigation
involving issues in all general areas of practice.
Ferrara v. Moore, -- S.W.3d ----, 2010 WL 2925927 ( Tex.App.-Texarkana, July 28, 2010)
(Bailey C. Mosely J., concurred in part and dissented in part).
- First Baptist Church, New Boston, Texas - Long Range Planning Committee
- Board of Directors-Hospice of Texarkana
- Board President-Texarkana College
- Commissioner Hooks Youth Basketball
- Coach-Hooks Little League baseball
- Twin City Title-Board of Directors
Family: Sons, Logan, Hudson, and Beckett