Born: May 15, 1967
Residence: Texarkana, Texas
Family: Sons, Marshall (21) and Carter (16)
High School: Crossett High School, Crossett, Arkansas, 1985
Undergraduate: Southern Arkansas University, Bachelor of Arts degree, with a major in
communications and minor in marketing, 1989.
Graduate: University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law,
Juris Doctor, December, 2006.
- Recognized as a Rising Star/SuperLawyer by Texas Monthly Magazine.
- Served on UALR Law Review as an Assistant Executive Editor and Technical Editor
- Student member of the William H. Overton Inn of Courts
- Received awards for Law Review Apprentice of the Year and Top Appellate
Brief in Research, Writing, and Advocacy II
- State Bar of Arkansas, 2007
- State Bar of Texas, 2008
- United States District Courts of Arkansas, 2007
- United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Texas, 2008
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Arkansas, 2009
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 2014
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Texas, 2017
- Texarkana Bar Association – Past President & Treasurer
- Arkansas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas.
General civil litigation; construction claims including contract disputes,
lien and bond claims, lien foreclosure, collections; employment claims
including employer relations, wage and overtime disputes, non-compete
agreements, harassment, discrimination, and retaliation claims; personal
injury claims including premises liability and motor vehicle accidents;
appellate law; education law; and family law litigation
Experience: Ten years as a secondary public school teacher in both Arkansas and Texas
in the areas of English, Journalism, Speech, and Communications.
- Holman & Langdon, L.L.P. (law clerk) - 05/2005 to 12/2006
- Law Office of Hawley Holman (associate) - 01/2007 to 07/2008
- Langdon Davis, L.L.P. - 08/2008 to present
In the Interest of A.B.O. and E.B.O., Children, 2015 Tex. App. LEXIS 4755 (Tex. App. -Texarkana, 2015).
Stuart C. Irby Co. v. Tipton, et. al, 796 F.3d 918, 2015 U.S. App. LEXIS 13778, 40 I.E.R. Cas. (BNA) 705, 165
Lab. Cas. (CCH) P61620 (8th Cir. Ark. 2015).
Ferrara v. Moore, 318 S.W.3d 487 ( Tex.App. – Texarkana 2010) (Mosely, J., concurring
in part and dissented in part).
Endsley Electric, Inc. d/b/a Industrial Power Systems v. Altech, Inc., 378 S.W.3d 15 (Tex.App. – Texarkana 2012)
rev'd in part and rem'd in part.
Morris v. Dickerson, 388 S.W.3d 910, 2012 Ark. App. 129.
Alexander, et al. v. Tutle and Tutle Trucking, et al, No. 15-2710 (8th Cir. 2016).