Offices in the New Boston office; born in Texarkana, Texas, October 11,
1974; admitted to practice - State Bar of Texas, 2004; State Bar of Arkansas, 2004.
Education: high school - Hooks High School, Hooks TX, 1993; undergraduate, Baylor
University, Bachelor of Business Administration, 1997; graduate - University
of Central Arkansas, Masters of Business Administration, 1998; legal education
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Juris Doctorate, 2003; Southern
Methodist University, LL.M. in Taxation, 2005.
- All state courts in Arkansas and Texas
- United States Bankruptcy Court, N.D. of Alabama.
- Texarkana Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Corporate Forms Committee
- State Bar of Texas.
State and federal tax matters; business/corporate law; real estate law;
collections; foreclosures; Social Security claims; all areas of probate,
including the drafting of wills and trusts, will contest litigation; and,
elder law issues, involving medical powers, living wills, guardianships,
powers of attorney, and medicaid planning.
Prior Work Experience:
Certified Public Accountant (C.P.A.) with prior work experience in the
banking field as a Portfolio Finance Manager.
- Attends Williams Memorial United Methodist Church
- 2006 graduate of Leadership Texarkana
- West Bowie Wild Turkey Federation Committee
Family: Wife, Jennifer; Son, Harrison