Born: May 15, 1967
Residence: Texarkana, Texas
Family: Sons, Marshall and Carter
- High School: Crossett High School, Crossett, Arkansas, 1985
- Undergraduate: Southern Arkansas University, Bachelor of Arts in Communications, 1989
- Graduate: University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School
of Law, Juris Doctor, 2006
- Recognized as a Rising Star/SuperLawyer by Texas Monthly Magazine, 2013-2017
- Recognized as Texarkana's Top Labor Lawyer by ALT Magazine, 2018
- State Bar of Arkansas, 2007
- State Bar of Texas, 2008
- United States District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, 2007
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 2008
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Arkansas, 2009
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 2014
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Texas, 2017
- Texarkana Bar Association - Past President & Treasurer
- Arkansas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- General civil litigation
- Business contract review and drafting
- Employer relations including wage/overtime disputes, employment contracts,
handbooks, non-compete agreements, workplace investigations, harassment,
discrimination, and retaliation claims
- Construction claims including contract disputes, lien and bond claims,
lien foreclosure, collections
- Bankruptcy and creditor's rights
- Personal injury claims including premises liability, motor vehicle accidents,
and non-subscriber claims
- Appellate law
- Family law litigation
- Holman & Langdon, L.L.P. (law clerk) - 05/2005 to 12/2006
- Law Office of Hawley Holman - 01/2007 to 07/2008
- Langdon Davis, L.L.P. - 08/2008 to present
In the Interest of A.B.O. and E.B.O., Children, 2015 Tex. App. LEXIS 4755 (Tex. App. -Texarkana, 2015).
Stuart C. Irby Co. v. Tipton, et. al, 796 F.3d 918, 2015 U.S. App. LEXIS 13778, 40 I.E.R. Cas. (BNA) 705, 165
Lab. Cas. (CCH) P61620 (8th Cir. Ark. 2015).
Ferrara v. Moore, 318 S.W.3d 487 ( Tex.App. – Texarkana 2010) (Mosely, J., concurring
in part and dissented in part).
Endsley Electric, Inc. d/b/a Industrial Power Systems v. Altech, Inc., 378 S.W.3d 15 (Tex.App. – Texarkana 2012)
rev'd in part and rem'd in part.
Morris v. Dickerson, 388 S.W.3d 910, 2012 Ark. App. 129.
Alexander, et al. v. Tutle and Tutle Trucking, et al, No. 15-2710 (8th Cir. 2016).
- Ten years as a secondary public school teacher, licensed in Arkansas and
Texas - English, Journalism, Speech, and Communications.
Law School Honors:
- Served on UALR Law Review as an Assistant Executive Editor and Technical Editor
- Student member of the William H. Overton Inn of Courts
- Received awards for Law Review Apprentice of the Year and Top Appellate
Brief in Research, Writing, and Advocacy II